oCam 500.0 is a screen recording application which, apart from supporting basic Windows applications, isn't really suitable for anything more than slideshows or tutorials. The program is rather easy to use and can create videos by select an area on the screen and hitting the large "Record" button. Among other things, it has a variety of options from which to configure including codecs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. oCam is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is oCam safe to download?
We tested the file eng with 23 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does oCam work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus oCam may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of oCam are available?
The current version of oCam is 500.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 475.0, 460.0, 428.0, 426.0 and 421.0. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of file formats are supported?
The program currently supports over 9 video formats including ASF, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG, VOB and WMV.
Alternatives to oCam available for download
- Free Screen Video RecorderFree Screen Video Recorder: capture video as avi, make screenshots.
- Droid@ScreenView the screen of an Android tablet or phone on your PC.
- FastStone CaptureA screen capture tool and screen video recorder.
- AMCapAMCap is a small yet fully functional video capture and preview application.
- ScreenpressoTake the best screen captures in a few seconds.
- BandicamScreen video recording software which can record a defined area.
- ScreenHunter FreeA free screen capture tool!
- Ashampoo SnapScreen and video capture software with image editing tools included.
- CamStudioBasic screen recording software that captures desktop activity with annotations and saves the video to as an AVI.
- Debut Video CaptureVideo capture utility that can record desktop or webcam activity to a variety of different video file formats as clips.